Snatcher’s Hit List: Where Are You Darn It?
Just a good thing to note: this mission does not auto-finish once you complete the main objective. You can defeat all the Mafia first and then complete the others if you so wish.
Kill 5 Mafia without being punched: Just go to Mafia Town. This part is simple.
Kill 10 Pushy Crows without getting bullied: Go to the Alpine Skyline’s Birdhouse. Use the Time Stop Hat to navigate better, and never forget her homing attack. There should be enough to complete this bonus on the first go; if not, simply restart the level.
Kill every type of enemy: Let’s face it, you’re here for this bear. The types of enemies you need to kill are as follows:
- Mafia: erm, you need to beat them to finish Snatcher’s Hit List. Wait, you don’t know? Go to Mafia Town.
- Crow: almost any level, really. They are the plain, round birds.
- Burning Crow: try the final boss level, they’ll come up fast.
- Express Owls: the final boss level is your best bet as well.
- Pushy Crow: Alpine Skyline’s Birdhouse level.
- Squids: The Artic Cruise’s first level hides these behind the boat in the background.
- Rats: Down With the Mafia mission in Mafia Town, they are in the rafters where you can meet the cooking cat.
- Sleepy Raccoon: They can be found in many levels, but Mafia Town or the final boss level are good multi-tasking locations.
- Egg Bomb: Alpine Skyline’s Birdhouse level.
- Lazy Cat Gang: Alpine Skyline in general or the final boss level are their main hideouts.
- Spiders: either go to the Subcon Well in the forest, or Alpine Skyline’s Lavacake level.
- UFO: did you forget these enemies existed? I sure did. They can be most easily found on the “So You’re Back from Outer Space” Death Wish.