3D Viewer Statue Locations
1. Onoskelis Statue – The Abandoned Prison (Succubus Area) – Immediately to the right of the Succubus Handhold near the cellblock.
2. Damned Woman Statue – The Judgement Chamber (Succubus Area) – From the entrance, immediately in front of you upon entering are some handholds. Use them and drop down into the next room; from here, hug the right wall until you find Martyrs worshipping a golden statue. A Damned Woman Statue is on the ground next to it.
3. Spider Statue – The Judgement Chamber (Succubus Area) – From the entrance, immediately in front of you upon entering are some handholds. Use them and drop down into the next room, and hug the left side wall (but do not change floors) for a while until you find a room with an iron maiden. The statue is found here.
4-7. Succubus Statues 1-4 – The Maze of Madness (Red Room) – Once you’ve beaten the game and unlocked Soul Vision, take the Succubus to the Maze of Madness and go through the long underwater tunnel. Use Soul Vision to enter the Red Room. On the left and right sides of the area are 2 statues each.
8. Damned Woman Statue 2 – The Walls of Seduction – When you reach the room with the Onoskelis, take the left path. In the back are some steps carved into the stone that you can jump on, leading to a crawlspace. In this room is a statue.
9. Snake Statue – The Temple of Pleasure – When you enter this area, proceed until you reach the broken bridge. Turn around and you will see Succubus Handholds behind you. In the area above them, you will find a Snake Statue.
10. Martyr Statue – Guardian of Light – After defeating Baphomet, a stairway appears where he had been sitting. Follow it, and you will find the statue in the chamber.
1. Mad Man Statue – Hills of Agony (Succubus Area) – After entering this hidden area, the statue is easily visible to the right side.
2. Martyr Statue – Hills of Agony (Succubus Area) – After entering this hidden area, move to the back. Hidden in a corner is a Martyr statue next to a Golden Statuette.
3. Chort Statue – The Tower of the Goddess – (Succubus Only) Towards the back of this area, near where you chase the Onoskelis, there is a T-shaped portal that only the succubus can enter. Inside is a Chort statue.
3. Small Spider Statue – The Floating Forest – From the starting area, jump to the islands on the left. One of these islands is covered with spiders and has a plainly visible Spider Statue on a table.
4. Onoskelis Statue – The Floating Forest – (Succubus Only) On the left side of this area, there is a path behind some cauldrons full of people, leading to a shrine. There are two places where you can climb Handholds here. Once you climb up, there is another Handhold you can access to climb even higher. The statue is on the top floor.
5. Small Spider Statue 2 – The Fractal Forest – (Martyr Only) In the center of this area is an easy-to-miss area enclosed by rock. On several ends, there are entrances blocked by bushes that must be burned. Inside are even more bushes. Behind the bushes is the statue. You can only get two torches here; one if you bring it from the Floating Forest, and one by opening the Golden Martyr chamber, so use them sparingly.
6. Onoskelis Statue 2 – Waterfalls of Blood (Succubus Area) – Can be easy to miss. Progress until you reach the Succubus handholds. Once you are on them, look downwards to see a few more handholds leading to a small cave below. The statue is in this cave.
1. Mad Man Statue – Frozen Fire (Succubus Area) – From the entrance, go until you reach the Succubus Door. Go left, and follow the right wall until you reach a room with revolving displays and ice statues. Go down the hall to the right, and the statue will be in an alcove on the left.
2. Chort Statue – Frozen Fire (Succubus Area) – If you explore this area, you will find two entrances to a flooded mine tunnel. Hidden in this underwater room is a Chort statue.
3. Leviathan Statue – Frozen Fire (Succubus Area) – This is also in the flooded tunnel, and is EXTREMELY hard to see. This entire room is roughly a square shape, with the two entrances at two adjacent corners. This statue is on the far side from the entrances, on a shelf in severe darkness. There is also a golden statuette on that shelf if it helps you identify the location.
4. Red Goddess Statue 1 – Frozen Fire (Red Room) – The hardest part of this is unlocking the actual room itself, which is found in the area with the spiked crushing walls. Check the Red Room section for those instructions. The statue is plainly visible inside of the room.
5. Red Goddess Statue 2 – Frozen Fire (Red Room) – The hardest part of this is unlocking the actual room itself, which is found in the area with the spiked crushing walls. Check the Red Room section for those instructions. The statue is plainly visible inside of the room.
6. Beast Statue – Frozen Fire (Red Room) – The hardest part of this is unlocking the actual room itself, which is found in the area with the spiked crushing walls. Check the Red Room section for those instructions. The statue is plainly visible inside of the room.
7. Onoskelis Statue – The Bridge of Melted Fire (Succubus Area) – On the left side after entering the room, this statue is on the floor.
8. Onoskelis Statue 2 – The Bridge of Melted Fire (Succubus Area) – A little further in from the first one, this is also on the floor on the left side.
9. Chort Statue 2 – The Bridge of Melted Fire – After the Giant Chort chase, you enter a destroyed village. On the left side of this, there is a breakable ice wall. The Succubus can break it, but you may also be able to possess a Chort here as well. Inside, this statue is on an altar.
10. Onoskelis Statue 3 – The Ishtar Chamber (Succubus Area) – There is a hidden Succubus area behind the Ishtar Chamber (near the altar). In the top, jump into the room on the right to find an Onoskelis statue.
11. Onoskelis Statue 4 – The Ishtar Chamber (Succubus Area) – In the same area, go back to the first room and jump through the window on the far wall. Another Onoskelis statue will be in the corner.
12. Ifrit Statue – Ishtar Temple (Gold Room) – This area can be accessed by turning into a soul at the first “soul jump” point when leaving the Ishtar Chamber, and flying to a distant room on the ceiling. Inside, you can enter a Martyr. Use the Soul Vision to open the door to the Gold Room, and the Ifrit Statue can be found on an altar inside.