How to type in cheat codes
Note: Just type them in game, there is no console or anything like that.
Code – Effect
AELPHA – All Powerups + Keys + Weapons + Mana + Health + Full Soul Points
AEOMEGA – God Mode + Infinity Mana
AETHER – No Clip
AEOMB – God Mode
AEMAGE – Full Mana
AERD – Fly Mode
AESEE – Torch Mode
AEWIZARD – All Weapons + Mana + Keys
AENIMA – Soul Mode Engage
AEWARLOCK – All Weapons
AELEON – Level Select Screen
AE2000 – Full Color Palette
AENUS – Fart
AECHOO – Sneeze
AEXTREME – Actually makes weapons fire fast
AEBABY – Soul mode toggle (infinite duration)
AEMEMES – memes (memes)
AECRACK – Superfast Weapons
AEROSICS – Make The Player Super Fast
AEON – Make The Player Super Slow
AERTH – Make Planet Launcher Always Fire Earth
AEOUCH – Hurt Player
AESPLODE – Kill Player
Tips for Finding Secrets
- -Sometimes you can see hidden items before you find the secret. Usually the entrance is near.
- -Secret doors do not open from attacks. So put your axe away and stop hitting walls.
- -A general rule is that secrets are spaced out. If you’ve looking for a secret try a room or area you know you’ve not previously found anything. There are exceptions — bigger rooms can hold multiple secrets.
- -Check behind stairs and raised platforms.
- -Investigate pools of water for hidden entrances.
- -Look for cracks in rocks and walls. Openings can be small and dark.
- -Hidden switches are usually above you at awkward angles.
- -The planet launcher weapon can propel you to a greater height (but do think of the planets first before you try).
- -Wall textures that look odd or stand out, could be a secret door. Walk into them.
- -High up? Look down over the edge.
- -Fell down? Check behind you.
- -Some secrets are time based with moving platforms and walls.
- -There are “hidden” items that do not qualify as contributing towards 100% secrets. Bummer.