Tips In the Battlefield
1. Focus Fire on a single enemy mech.
2. If you will most certainly miss or are too far, don’t waste your turn with a single LRM5 attack, sprint or jump to get to a better position first.
3. If you’re at a good spot and have Bulwark. Don’t move then attack, just stay put.
4. Reserve will keep your defensive buffs from the previous turn, if you have 6 Evasion Charges or you braced last turn, it’s better to let your enemy move first.
5. Covers are your friends, always try to get to them then stay put. Cover + Bulwark will make your mech shrug off most attacks. Especially if you jumped to cover then braced.