Unlockable Specialist Mode
How To Unlock Specialist Mode In Campaign: This Specialist Mode is unlocked after beating the game’s story Campaign on any difficulty. It is intensely realistic and not for the faint of heart. But if you feel brave enough, soldier on with these tips.
• You can only heal with Nano Shots, there is no health regeneration in this mode.
• Helmets are your only protection from headshots. They will take permanent damage and will need to be replaced.
• Both Nano Shots and helmets take up equipment slots, so remember to equip them in your loadout on the Retribution before each level.
• Master the lean from behind cover mechanic, which will be critical for your survival. Approach the edge of cover while standing or crouching, and aim down sights when you see a chevron appear on the side of your crosshairs. You will auto-pop from behind cover as you ADS.
• If you get shot in the legs, it will impact your movement. If you get shot in either arm, it will impact your ability to use equipment or aim down sights. Note: Your weapon can be shot out of your hands.
Unlockable YOLO Mode
How To Unlock YOLO Mode In Campaign: This YOLO Mode is unlocked after beating the game’s story Campaign on Specialist Mode, and well… You Only Live Once (YOLO). By that we mean genuine permadeath. If you die, you will start all the way back at the beginning of the entire game.