Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies in Spaceland - Tips For Starters > MGW: Video Game Guides, Cheats, Tips and Tricks
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies in Spaceland – Tips For Starters
Starter Tips: There are a lot of things to explore and secrets to unlock. Here are some tips that can hopefully keep you alive a bit longer.
• Be sure to find N31L the challenge robot early on. Complete the challenges he gives you to earn tickets that you can exchange for weapons and gear at Concession Stands.
More tickets can be earned by playing games in the theme park’s “Astrocade” arcade.
• Candy Machines can give you additional gameplay perks to help you and your team. You can enable five at a time, but be careful – you will lose them if you go in to Last Stand.
• Level up through the progression system to gain the ability to add attachments to your wall-buy weapons.
• Select your Fate and Fortune Cards carefully in the lobby, and don’t forget to use them in-game. Once you have enough kills to enable them, scroll through to find the one you want and use it at the right time. Once you use them all up, you can restock at a Fate & Fortune Booth – for a price.
Fate cards are permanent; Fortune cards are timed. You obtain them through supply crates, and they are consumables you can use in-game. You can set up your deck of five cards at the beginning of the game, and when you earn money or spend money in the game your card meter will fill. When that meter is full, you can select one of your cards, and then hit R1+L1 to activate it.
Once you’ve used all five cards, you can go to one of the Fortune Tellers in the park and replenish your deck for in-game currency. It’s our way of riffing on Treyarch’s GobbleGum system – some of them are pretty powerful.
• Newly added is a Lost & Found, because it’s no fun to have no guns when you come back from being killed. Especially after you’ve leveled them up and Pack a Punched them or whatever. Now you can buy them back at the Lost & Found, although you have to run all the way back to the front of the park do that, and that can be dangerous.