COD’s not only known for its impeccable gunplay, but also its Perk system which gives your character unique abilities or big buffs all-round. Perks are temporary buffs to certain skills like reloading, running, and being able to hear things from further away. A lot of the time you are going to want to use perks right away. It can be difficult to use them while in a fight with all that’s going on, but some can be worth saving. Each has three slots for perks but you can only equip one from each section of the Perk tree. You need to pick ones that compliment your play style. You should focus on Perks that are going to help your main weapon, help your movement, and then a third for something specific. If you’re playing games that depend on Killstreaks, then the bounty option may be for you. If you’re playing as a solid team or as a sniper, then a stealth-based perk like hunter would be best.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Perks List
The following Perks have been confirmed for COD MW.
- Munitions –This one replaces your secondary weapon with a different primary weapon. In older Call of Duty titles, this was called Overkill.
- Tune-Up –Carry an extra Lethal piece of equipment.
- Restock –Your Lethal and Tactical are recharged quicker after each use.
- Scavenger –You can replenish your ammo from other players.
- Shrapnel –Your lethal equipment does more damage to enemies.
- Warhead – Increases RPG reload speed.
- Heavy Metal –Kill streak kills count towards more kill streaks.
- High Alert –A yellow warning will flash on your screen when an enemy is taking aim at you.
- Spotter –Highlights your enemies’ equipment, this is visible for you and your teammates so you might want to coordinate.
- Battle Hardened – Flashbangs and stun grenades aren’t as effective against you.
- Cold Blooded –You are immune to enemy UAVs and targeting systems.
- EOD –Explosive damage is reduced.
- Bounty hunter –Players who get a 3-killstreak or higher will have a bounty placed on them, killing them will give you extra kills towards your own killstreak.
- Double Time –This triples the duration of Super Sprint.
- Hunter –You can see the footprints of enemies on the ground.
- Slight of Hand –Your reload speed increases.
- Bayonet – Your knife gets a bayonet on it.
- Ricochet –Your bullets will bounce off of walls.
- Supersonic –Your bullets can daze enemies.
- FMJ –Your bullets will penetrate further, doing more damage.
- Skulker –Your crouch walk speed is increased.
- Glacial –When you shoot enemies, they will slow down.
- Shrapnel Shots –Your enemies’ health regeneration is slowed down when you shoot them.
- Infinite Breath –Longer breath duration.
- Mo’ Money –You earn extra XP when you make a headshot.
Are the perks in Call of Duty Modern Warfare everything you hoped they would be? Are there perks missing you wish they included? Which setups are you going to run? Tell me in the comments below.