Full Game Walkthrough
PROLOGUE (a prologue of a prologue?!)
* Click DRAW (2x)
* Click STAND UP
* Click GET CLOSER (3x)
* Click TURN
* Click the ball
* Open inventory and give the ball to the boy
* Select one of the dialogue choices
* Talk to your mom. She needs the SAUCEPAN
* Click the SMALL PAN (near the door)
* Open inventory and give SAUCEPAN (small pan) to your mom
* She needs wood to kindle the fire
* Click SQUINTY (cat). He/she is sleeping on the wooden chest.
* Go upstairs
* Take TOY MOUSE on the ground
* Go downstairs
* Open inventory and use TOY MOUSE on Squinty
* You found a NOTE
* Click the chest and get some WOOD
* Open inventory and use FIREWOOD on the fireplace
* Talk to mom. She needs SALAMI now. It’s in the cellar.
* Take the CANDLE on the desk.
* Open inventory and use CANDLE on the fireplace to light it up.
* Go down the CELLAR
* Use the LIT CANDLE on the candle holder.
* Take SALAMI
* Exit the cellar
* Give SALAMI to mom.
* She needs SALT
* Take the STOOL
* Use STOOL on SALT
* Use the STRANGE INSTRUMENT (near the workbench)
* Talk to the OLD LADY. She gives you a pendant.
* Use the door near the bell. You will get a CLAPPER.
* Open inventory and use CLAPPER on the bell.
* You’ll learn a new note.
* Watch a few cutscenes and the game ends.