Tips and Tricks
• When shooting frisbees, don’t line up your shot for a long time, because they home just a little towards your target.
• As you start needing less recources in survival or endless, sacrifice some of your workers by throwing them into melee enemies. It doesen’t sound like they would matter, but at a certain point, you really could stop making money and spend your fortune on more defences as the worker bots aren’t doing much good.
• This goes along with the last tip, when you sacrifice the worker bots, have a grenade handy so once they’re all in a crowd… BOOM!
• You will probably run out of goo at some point, and getting it by killing aiens is not the best way to get goo. So just use the goo plants, they’re the weird pod things, and when you hit them with your frisbee, the break and leave a goo.
• Stockpile batteries so that you don’t have to make a new one when your turret’s battery dies. Or alternativly, you could just have multiple turrets with batteries in them and swap from turret to turret when the batteries die.