How to Unlock to Your Monitor’s Refreshrate
This is the way to do it for Nvidia GPUS.
– Turn off vsync in-game.
– Open nvidia control panel (right click on your desktop).
– Go to Manage 3D settings on the left of the nvidia window.
– Go to program settings and click on “Add” search for crash bandicoot and add it (the path where the game is located in your steam folder).
– When you’ve selected crash you wanna scroll down in the settings for the program right below where you just added Crash Bandicoot.
– Find Preferred refresh rate in the middle of that list and change that to “Highest available”.