Special Doctrines are encountered on some Faiths as an additional Doctrine.
|Teachings of Jesus
- Faiths with the Christian Syncretism Tenet are considered Hostile instead of Evil
- +30 Opinion with Faiths with the Christian Syncretism Tenet
||There are those in the world who adhere to the teachings of Jesus without acknowledging his divinity. Though blasphemous, we should still show compassion to these misguided souls, as they may one day become converts to the true faith.
|Teachings of the Prophet
- Faiths with the Islamic Syncretism Tenet are considered Hostile instead of Evil
- +30 Opinion with Faiths with the Islamic Syncretism Tenet
||Although they do not follow all of the laws of the Prophet, there are some in this world who are more guided by the will of Allah than they know. With time, these half-converts may even give up their evil ways and become true members of the Ummah!
|Teachings of Moses
- Faiths with the Jewish Syncretism Tenet are considered Hostile instead of Evil
- +30 Opinion with Faiths with the Jewish Syncretism Tenet
||Not all among the gentility dwell in sin. There are those who respect God’s chosen people, and these deserve a measure of our respect in turn.
|| Priests and Zealous characters do not wear clothes
||Our priests know that clothes entrap the spirit and prevent us from achieving true enlightenment. Only by shedding our garbs can we awaken our souls and experience The Tirthankaras’ love.
|Rightful Rulers of the World
|| -50% Holy War Piety Cost
||We are those who will usher in an era of peace and prosperity for all peoples. We are the rightful rulers of the world.
|| All Faiths are considered Righteous
||All (requires the Faith Tolerance game setting set to Full)
||Everyone is free to choose their own faith. Our differences do not divide us, they make us stronger.