Tips & Tricks
– PRAY 50 times over the course of the game.
– ALL achievements and items in the game can be earned offline. You DO NOT need to go online to earn anything in the game and there’s no exclusives items/drops.
– You will not be penalized for dying in a dungeon although your current prayer will be lost.
– Don’t bother upgrading most of the earlier weapons as the “Sweet Weapons” are much stronger for most of the game and require no upgrades.
– Sturdy Armor series is worth upgrading and provides good DEF for a good chunk of the game.
– Non-active party members DO NOT receive EXP.
– Combos are actually important in the game especially when you obtain the Consecutive and Raging Waves Gems.
– Tetyu Temple is a good spot to level boost early in the game even though you’re not supposed to actually go there in the story.
– Demon King Jester is a joke if stand a few feet in front of him as he’ll keep trying to attack and miss with his diagonal fireballs.
– BUY Philosopher’s Stones.
– Multiplayer has its own set of quests which mean you CAN’T play co-op during story quests.
– Players CAN’T be booted from any room.
– Host dies = Instant game over which is why it’s important to BUY PHILOSOPHER’S STONES.
– Potion of Protection DOES NOT work online although there are very rare instances where it will.
– Mastering or being decent at animation cancelling is a must for high level play.
– Stat boosting is also a must (permanently increase your HP by 3000 before jumping online to survive longer)
– You earn 0 EXP if you don’t attack a boss at least once.
– A Bosses Aggro Mode can be used to your advantage as they’ll usually chase 1 player throughout the match.
– Expect level farming to be the norm.
– A room is automatically disbanded if the mission is complete, the host dies or players within the room.