How to Improve The Visuals by Adding ReShade
Follow these simple steps;
1. Download ReShade 4.2.1 from their official website.
2. Install by selecting the game’s executable from the folder where the game is installed.
3. When it asks you to install the shaders, click Yes then select only Adaptive Sharpen, Technicolor2, Clarity, FilmicPass and HDR.
4. Once the game starts up you should see a box appear in the top left corner saying “… … Reshade 4.2.1”. That means that it worked.
5. Once you’re either in the main menu or ingame you press Shift+F2 to get the ReShade menu to open. When that’s done you just follow the easy tutorial which shouldn’t take more than a few seconds.
6. When the tutorial is complete you can mess around with the settings, select which shaders work best for you, or just delete it if you’re unhappy with the final result.