• It has no mouth, but it can eat many things. It fears water but not wind.
• It has no feet, but it can travel thousands of mile. It has wings, but it cannot fly.
• You laugh, it laughs. You cry, it cries. Whatever you do, it does it, too.
• It follows you wherever you go. It desires neither food nor water, yet it disappears when the sun sets.
• Everyone has it at home. It has many numbers. It needs to be replaced every year.
• For me, I slap you. Becuase of you, I slap myself. Hitting you, my blood flows.
• They are twins. They have the same height. They only care to eat solid food. They do not dare to drink soup.