Gangsters can have one of five professions. Their professions decide which weapons they can use, the talents they can unlock, and their likelihood to gain certain traits. There are five professions:
- Enforcer: Enforcers can really give a beating, and take one to boot. Just give them a bat, crowbar, or brass knuckles and they’ll be happy.
Enforcers can use Handguns, Melee Weapons, Shotguns, and Machine Guns
- Con Artist: Con artists can talk the hind legs off a donkey. In combat, they can move farther and faster.
Con Artists can use Handguns, Melee Weapons, Sniper Rifles, and Shotguns
- Doctor: Doctors have seen it all, and they can patch up damn near anything. They can heal during combat, and if someone does get sent off to the hospital, they’ll make sure they don’t have to spend too long there. Outside combat they boost your characters’ passive healing and keep your risk of getting STDs way down.
Doctors can use Handguns, Melee Weapons, Rifles, and Sniper Rifles
- Hired Gun: Hired Guns are marksmen by trade. Handles a gun like they were born with it. What they lack in brawn, they more than make up for in accuracy and critical hits.
Hired Guns can use Handguns, Melee Weapons, Rifles, Shotguns, and Submachine guns
- Demolitionist: Demolitionists know their dynamite more than their right hand. They’re less liable to lose any fingers, too. Call on them to raze buildings down, or chuck some grenades in the heat of combat. They’re not too shabby with a gun, either.
Demolitionists can use Handguns, Melee Weapons, Submachine guns, and Machine guns