The following commands are available via Telnet and from the in-game CONSOLE to Gamemasters, Moderators, and Server Admins.
- Help – This shows all of the available commands. Additionally, by prefixing a command with help, all of the options for that command will display, e.g., “help faction.”
- Give – Let you give credits to yourself. Example: give credit 100 (Only Available for Moderators)
- Debugmenu – Activates the Debug Menu (Only Available for Moderators)
- Destroy – You can destroy and ship, base, motorcycle… anything with an ID except players. (Only Available for Moderators)
Destroy [Struct ID]
Does not work on players
- Godmode – Makes you invulnerable and allows you to fly. (Only available for Gamemasters)
- Teleport [coordinates] – Teleports you (and ship) to those coordinates.
Usage: Teleport -451 124 475
Spaces between the X, Y, and Z coordinates are mandatory and Commas are optional. (Only available for Gamemasters)
- Itemmenu – Itemmenu enables the H key to toggle the item menu like in creative. (Only available for Gamemasters)
- Time [time value] – Get / set the global server time [can only be executed on servers].
-Specify a time value to set the server time to
-Exclusion of a parameter will show the current server time