Statistics, or stats, reflect a character‘s overall power in different areas.
• HP: Hit Points represent the character‘s overall health. When HP reaches 0 in combat, the character will be knocked out and suffer an Injury after combat ends, under most difficulty settings.
• MP: Mana Points are a resource characters need to use certain Abilities in combat. Characters will have 0 MP at the start of a battle and gain 10 MP at the start of every turn. MP is usually required to use the strongest Abilities in the game.
• ATK: Attack represents the physical prowess of a character in terms of the magnitude of their attacks and Abilities. Regular Attacks and most martial Abilities have their damage (or healing) based on the ATK score. For Abilities that use ATK for their damage, their description will mention it.
• MND: Mind represents the magical prowess of a character in terms of the magnitude of their attacks and Abilities. Most magical Abilities have their damage (or healing) based on the MND score. For Abilities that use MND for their damage, their description will mention it.
• DEF: Defense represents the character‘s resilience to physical damage. The higher the DEF, the less damage will be received from any attacks that target the DEF score, which is most physical attacks.
• RES: Resistance represents the character‘s resilience to magical damage. The higher the RES, the less damage will be received from any attacks that target the RES score, which is most magical attacks.
• SPD: Speed represents the character‘s speed in combat. The higher the value, the faster a character‘s turn will come again in combat. A high enough Speed might yield more turns during battle than a character with a lower Speed would get.
• EVA: Evasion represents the character‘s ability to completely evade any incoming offensive action (including Abilities and Regular Attacks). Your EVA score is based on your current Class and your equipment. In general, all characters have (100 – Target‘s EVA)% chance to hit a target. This means that unless a target is stacking EVA, your chance to hit should be high (usually around 95-99%), but also that stacking EVA can be a powerful means of avoiding damage.
Critical Chance represents the character‘s chance of landing a Critical Hit on a target. Critical Hits by default do 50% more damage and will automatically apply any debuff that the attack might have. Your Critical Hit chance is based on your current Class and equipment. Normally, only Regular Attacks can become Critical Hits, but with a special Passive, Abilities could also get a Critical Hit.