Firestone Idle RPG Cheats
- -Unlock tier 2 and tier 3 equipment as soon as possible. They benefit all heroes, making them much better than tier 1 equipment. Also you gain effect from tier 2 and tier 3 equipment even when you don’t have that hero in your party. It’s a permanent and best investment for your void crystals.
- -Don’t bother with HP or armor in this game unless you need to progress further in trees or unlock tier 2 and tier 3 equipment.
- -Enchant rings 1-3 levels higher than wrists and relics. Enchant wrists and relics 2-4 levels higher than tier 1 equipment.
- -Level tier 2 and tier 3 equipment equally over many heroes. So make all rings level 3, then continue making them all level 4. Same for wrists and relics.
- -You don’t actually enchant the equipment itself, you enchant the slot. Meaning when you get a higher rarity later on in the game, the enchantment level will carry over to the upgraded equipment.
- -Ignore seals unless they are for a weapon of a hero that you’re using, or they are for wrists, relics or rings.
- -Raining gold, raining gold and… uhm… more raining gold! It’s all about the gold!
- -Farm at a stage where most of your heroes can kill enemies with a single blow!
- -Save gems till you are level 65. That’s when you unlock Emblems. Buy Emblems in the store, which you can spend in Exotic Merchant to get Epic Chests. After that save up gems for level 120, that’s when you unlock Dragon Blood and you can buy them in the store.
- -Do as many map missions as you possibly can. Time them wisely. Short on time? Do short missions first, and just before you leave, start the longer missions.
- -The cost of the first guardian evolution is 200 Strange Dust. So save up 200 Strange Dust before your guardian hits level 10.
- -When using ingame chat, don’t use single quotes (‘), like when saying “I’m” or “it’s”. Your messages will disappear when you do.