You need to download “third party” software to use cheats & console commands in ICARUS. It’s called Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker and it’s a well-known software that has been used in several titles. As with any other software, you download and use it at your own risk! After downloading and installing, you can open ICARUS. Go to the UUU program and in the General tab, you need to select a process to inject the DLL. If you are using the Xbox Gamepass launcher, you will find it named Maine in the options. It will likely be the top process, but the name could be different if you’re using Steam.
Select the appropriate process, then press the Inject DLL button. In ICARUS, you’ll notice some popup windows showing that the program has been started and is working. If you’re using cheats, you might want to start a new game so you don’t mess up your previous one, but that’s entirely up to you. You can proceed to the following step now.
Underneath Escape, press the key in the top left corner of your keyboard. You can now type in commands in this to make changes to the game. Here’s a list of cheats and commands that you can use:
CHEATS & CONSOLE COMMANDS
Warning: Please note that the console commands listed below are the default commands for the software. Due to compatibility issues, your game may sometimes crash. While you won’t always be able to use all of the commands provided here, you will be able to use and run some of them.
- Enable this command before typing a command: EnableCheats
- sg.PostProcessQuality 0 – Removes the depth of field blurriness on the map.
- timespeed # – Either slow down, speed up or stop time completely. The higher the number the faster time will go in-game, and the lower the number is the slower it will go. If you enter 0 as your speed then it will stop time completely.
- toggledebugcamera – Gives you the ability to fly around in the game as a camera. It’s not great for flying long distances.
- teleport – Use this command to instantly jump to a location where your crosshair is pointing. This is hit and miss sometimes, it appears you have a limit on how far you can teleport.
- pause – Pauses the game. Repeat the command to un-pause.
- kill – Kills your character and takes you back to your spawn point.
- DamageTarget # – Will damage a target for the designated amount of damage.
- stat fps – Toggles displaying FPS on screen
- stat unit – Toggles displaying frame times on screen
- showdebug – Toggles displaying coordinates on the screen