Drag the mouse to aim at an object/person and hold Left Mouse Button to interact with it. Then, drag the mouse towards the interaction and release Left Mouse Button to look at the photo.
- Mouse – Use the mouse to move the camera.
- Space – To skip a previously viewed scene after rewinding, press the Spacebar button.
- Left Mouse Button – Contextual action
- Right Mouse Button – Hold the right mouse button to rewind time.
- MMB – Use the middle mouse button to recenter camera.
- A or D – Use A/D keys and Left/Right mouse buttons to focus on photos.
- Ctrl – Press Ctrl to rewind to your last action.