Attributes define the capabilities of the party members as they are the basis for all other character stats and combat values. When reaching a new level a party member gains free attribute points that you can spend in the Character Sheet to increase the attributes of your choice.
Every party member has six attributes:
• Might increases the melee damage and the Maximum Health.
• Magic increases the Magic Power value and the Maximum Mana.
• Perception increases the ranged damage and all attack values.
• Destiny increases all critical hit chances and the Evade value.
• Spirit increases the Maximum Mana.
• Vitality increases the Maximum Health.
In addition to the effects mentioned above, certain events like detecting traps or discovering secrets may require a certain party member of your choice to pass a test on one of their attributes of Might, Magic or Perception.