There are 3 different useable vehicles in this game.
Use this one to get around quickly and loot in early minutes of the game.
Be careful with good equiped players because of the cars low health.
Get a more defensive one or leave the car in time when getting close to enemies.
Better defensive stats but slower speed than the red car.
Less maneuverable and less acceleration make it feel a little sluggish.
The bigger size makes it easier to hit people in open area.
It’s a all-rounder but can’t do anything specifically good.
Slow and nearly no acceleration.
It’s heavily armored and can tank quite some damage.
This huge car is quite hard to dodge without cover.
Things to keep in mind when playing with/against vehicles:
- -You can get damaged in cars by RPGs, grenades and other cars exploding.
- -You only see the cars healthbar while in it.
- -If you get out of a vehicle while driving you’ll take notable damage.
- -Cars exploding deal 1000 splashdamage, oneshotting everyone in or close to them.
- -Cars getting stuck need time to regain speed and are an easy target.
- -Cars can be used to run people over, but they won’t get onehitted.
- -The driverseat is on the left side for all vehicles.
- -Vehicles don’t take damage from hitting anything except other cars.
- -The red car can enter all buildings. The black van and blue truck can enter some of them.