Q: If you were ice cream… which flavor would you be?
* VERA: Success.
* LIAM: Double creme de la Gruyere and meringues.
* POLLY: Tequila and coke. 😉
* DAMIEN: Spicy chocolate. No… chocolate ON FIRE!
* MIRANDA: Rainbows and gummy bears.
* SCOTT: Meat!
Q: What would be the most appealing in a love partner?
* DAMIEN: A big… horn.
* LIAM: Sharp wits.
* MIRANDA: Kawaii eyes.
* POLLY: A taste for the party.
* VERA: A very tsundere personality.
* SCOTT: Soft fur.
Q: What would be your dream first date?
* VERA: A professional meeting.
* POLLY: A wild party in international waters.
* LIAM: An art exhibition.
* SCOTT: A sweaty and manly wrestling match.
* MIRANDA: A lovely walk in the forest…
* DAMIEN: Crimes.
Q: You find a genie in a bottle. You can ask for whatever you want. What do you ask for?
* DAMIEN: I drink the genie.
* LIAM: …Him to not be so cliched.
* POLLY: Infinite confetti!
* VERA: You try to negotiate up to the three standard wishes.
* SCOTT: …His friendship!
* MIRANDA: A rainbow that you can eat!
Q: What would be a killer accessory?
* VERA: A fabulous purse made from the skin of your worst enemy.
* DAMIEN: Fancy brass knuckles.
* LIAM: Coolness itself.
* SCOTT: A necklace with your own name.
* POLLY: Sunglasses… at night.
* MIRANDA: Shiny armor.
Q: What’s the sexiest type of knowledge a lover can have?
* SCOTT: Sports things.
* MIRANDA: Lyrics to all Disney songs.
* POLLY: How to make a killer cocktail out of anything.
* DAMIEN: How to set stuff on fire.
* LIAM: Obscure 80s movie trivia.
* VERA: All the principles to build a financial empire.
Q: What would be a deal-breaker for a potential lover?
* LIAM: The person lacks taste.
* VERA: The person is mediocre.
* MIRANDA: The person lacks manners.
* POLLY: The person is boring.
* SCOTT: The person hates the outdoors.
* DAMIEN: The person is a coward.
Q: What criteria would you use to name your children?
* LIAM: A non-heteronormative name.
* SCOTT: Something simple and friendly.
* VERA: I will research for a name that is pun-proof and joke-proof.
* MIRANDA: My name + “II” (the Second).
* POLLY: Meh… no name?
* DAMIEN: Just a swear word.