NBA 2K20 – PS4 Controls For Passing
PS4 Controls For Passing
- Pass – Press X and use Left Stick to select the recipient.
- Bounce Pass – Press Circle and then use the Left Stick to pick a recipient.
- Skip Pass – Press and hold X to throw a skip pass to a bit far away teammates.
- Overhead Pass – Press Triangle and then use the Left Stick to picking a recipient.
- Alley Oop – You will have to Double tap Triangle and then use the Left Stick to pick a recipient towards basketball for oop-to-self.
- Lead to Basket Pass – Press and hold the Triangle and with that use the Left Stick to pick a recipient to pass.
- Flashy Pass – Double Tap Circle and use Left Stick to pick a recipient.
- Handoff/Dribble Pitch – You will have to Press and hold Circle and then call the selected teammate towards the ball. Just wait for the player to get into handoff range or you can release the Circle to pass early. Use Left Stick to pick a recipient.
- Icon Pass – Hold R1 and then press the action button of the receiver.
- Fake Pass – Press Triangle + Circle at the time of standing or driving.
- Rolling Inbound – Press Circle during baseline inbounds.
- Give and Go – Press and hold X to get control of passer, and then release X to receive the ball.
- Pro Stick Pass – Press R1 + Right Stick.