Controls in Outlast 2 are simple and intuitive. It does not require major remapping, but it is, of course, possible. The controls presented below are the default ones.
- Q = Peek Left Around Corners / OR / While Running Look Behind You
- E = Peek Right Around Corners / OR / While Running Look Behind You.
- F = Turns On/Off Night vision (While The Camera is Up)
- Esc = Options (go in here and look at your controller/keys setup)
- Left Click = Pickup Items / Open Doors (Hold Mouse To Open/Close Slow, Click To Open / Close Fast)
- Right Click = Bring Up / Put Away Camera
- Scroll UP = Zoom In With The Camera
- Scroll Down = Zoom Out With The Camera