Restovic Paraphanalia & Necklace of Double Crosses
Necklace of Double Crosses:
+4 Trickery, +4 Stealth, +4 Mobility, +2d6 Sneak Attack Die, Allies provoke an Attack of Opportunity when moving through a square you threaten.
Fragments are named: Scorched Fragment of a Necklace.
Number of fragments: 7
- Ancient Tomb (on the body of one of Tartuccio’s Mercenaries)
- Thorn Ford (twig pile near the river, west of Kressle)
- Old Sycamore (ground level, on a body near the kobold entrance to the underground, southeast)
- Old Sycamore Caves (top level of the caves, rock pile in the southwest corner near the mine cart)
- Old Sycamore Caves (bottom level of the caves, rock pile near the body of the giant spider)
- Three-Pine Islet (small tombstone on the island, surrounded by traps)
- Trail in the Hills (debris in the southeast corner)
Once you have all 7 fragments, you can turn them into the storyteller for the necklace.
- Restovic Ranger’s Broken Arrow: Old Sycamore (on a body near the kobold entrance to the underground, southeast)
- Restovic Paladin’s Crumpled Helmet: Old Sycamore Caves (lower level, eastern corridor from the Giant Centipede)
- Restovic Swordlord’s Emply Sheath: Old Sycamore Caves (lower level, southeastern corner by the Giant Spider)
- Restovic Inquisitor’s Broken Crossbow: Old Sycamore Caves (upper level, Tartuccio’s body)
- Restovic Sorceress’s Discharged Staff: Oak-That-Strayed (northwestern corner of the map)
Once you have all 5 fragments, you can turn them into the storyteller for 600xp, 4,000gp, and a good story.