Taldan Paraphanalia & Ring of Reckless Courage
Ring of Reckless Courage
+4 charisma, +4 stealth, +4 trickery, +4 to critical confirmation rolls, +2 DC for mind-affecting spells, -2 wisdom, -4 perception, -2 will, -10 saving throws against traps. On receive critical hit become Confused for 1d4 rounds.
Fragment Description: Melted Shard of a Ring
Number of fragments: 12
- Bridge over Gudrin River (northeast, near the goblin prince or pack of wolves depending on story progress)
- Bridge over Gudrin River (near the zone entrance, to the northwest)
- Wolf Lair (small box on the ridge)
- Lonely Barrow (on a body in the first chamber, you can let the looters go if you want)
- Hunting Grounds (on a Hydra in the water in the middle of the map)
- Hunting Grounds (on the corpse of the primal fly trap, northeast corner of the map, slightly south of the Embeth Travelers)
- Hunting Grounds (on a chest to the northeast, near the corpse of the primal fly trap, just a little south of the Embeth Travelers)
- Goblin Fort (in a crate next to a prison cage, near the fort entrance)
- Goblin Fort (on the body of a goblin commando, in the upper part of the goblin fort)
- Shrine of Lamashtu (to the west of the crossroads)
- Dragonleaf Gulch (in a pile of rubble next to the fly trap)
- Womb of Lamashtu (on the body of a primal giant spider matriarch, west door before portal to first world)
Once you have all 12 fragments turn them in to the storyteller for the ring.
- Taldan Whip: Bridge over Gudrin River (Crag Linnorm cave, SAVE FIRST, BRING COLD IRON & FIRE RESIST, DO NOT ATTEMPT AT LOW LEVELS)
- Taldan Snaffle: Hunting Grounds (on a cliff to the north)
- Taldan Horseshoe: on a hill south of the goblin merchant
- Taldan Spur: Goblin Fort (drops from the goblin shaman)
- Taldan Stirrup: Lonely Barrow (found in the northeast room with the undead berserker)
Once you have all 5 fragments turn them in to the storyteller for 1,500xp, 10,000gp and a good story.