Fighters form the front line of disciplined armies across the Eastern Reach. Though they are most commonly found in cultures with an organized martial structure, fighters can also be encountered as wandering mercenaries, bodyguards, and other types of sell-swords. The common element that unifies fighters is their heavy focus on endurance and melee defense.
Major Role: Defender
Minor Role: Striker
• Start with an additional Weapon Set and Weapon Proficiency.
• Reduced Recovery time penalty when switching weapons.
• Loses Constant Recovery.
• May select a single weapon proficiency as their chosen weapon.
• Increased Penetration with their chosen weapon.
• Increased Critical Hit damage with their chosen weapon.
• Accuracy is penalized whenever using a weapon that is not their chosen weapon.
• Only gain a single proficiency and no new proficiencies during level up.
• +1 Engagement.
• Increased Penetration on Disengagement Attacks.
• Gains “Shield Mastery” providing bonus Armor Rating while wearing a shield.
• Lower Stride in combat.
• Lower Reflexes.