Monks belong to a variety of fighting orders that have sprung up in Ixamitl and the Eastern Reach over the past few centuries. While many monastic orders can trace their teachings to the Enduring Founder, Tletac, individual organizations vary greatly in their focus, morality, and ethics. Common folk respect the incredible discipline of monks but see them as an odd, unpredictable bunch who may not be entirely sane. Even mercenaries and other adventurers aren’t sure what to make of them.
Major Role: Striker
Minor Role: Defender
Secondary Resource: Mortification
• Begin combat with more Wounds
• Helwalker monks gain Might for each Wound they have.
• Helwalker monks take more damage for each Wound they have.
• All drug effects last longer.
• Generate Wounds while receiving the Bonus of drugs.
• Crash penalties from drugs cause the monk to be unable to receive healing.
• Degenerate Wounds while not benefitting from drugs.
• Gain Wounds by melee weapon damage inflicted.
• Cannot gain Wounds from damage received.
• Required threshold to gain Wounds is increased.
• Max Wound limit is decreased.