Stoneshard: Prologue – Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks
- -Use Rest Mode to heal and restore mana as often as possible.
- -Don’t forget to eat and drink, every status effect has an influence on your stats.
- -Doors are your friends and can’t be opened by enemies. Make this to your advantage.
- -Kill everything to gain as much XP as possible.
Tips for boss fight
- -Two handed weapon for higher damage prefered.
- -Skilling Agility for higher evasion rate.
- -Having at least one potion for healing.
- -Use lightning spell to enchant your weapon before the fight (don’t forget to rest and restore mana).
- -Having at least on potion for healing
- -Your main goal is to destroy the statue, the skeletons won’t hurt that much if your evasion is high enough.
- -Stay directly in front of the statue, step aside if they enchant the floor, get back directly in front, but don’t get closed in by the skeletons.
- -Focus statue with melee attacks, use firespell to damage statue and skeletons.