How to Get All Power Berries
Throughout the game you can also find 10 Power Berries, which will up your stamina maximum. They are well hidden and hard to come by though. The only one to get at the start of your game are by hoeing your field, there’s one hidden there.
Here’s the list of how to get them all:
- Keep hoeing in your field to find one power berry.
- Get one from the Harvest Goddess by offering to her ten days in a row (more on that later)
- Get the first place in the horse race (you can only compete after your horse is mature).
- Get the first prize in the competition with your dog (you can first buy a dog when Van is in your town).
- Exchange 900 medals for a power berry. You can get medals by betting on horse races.
- Buy it for 10,000 G from the Shopping Network
- Upgrade your fishing rod to Mythic level and fish off the dock during the winter season.
- Keep digging in the Spring Mine (100th floor).
- Get it from the 19th floor of the Lake Mine in Winter.
- Check the area behind the Lake Mine to get a power berry.