General Tips & Tricks
– You don’t need to synergize every single champion on the board. Usually, you need a champion with an AoE CC and it’s not essential for this champion to be synergized. (Ex: Cho’Gath, Sejuani, Gnar, etc.)
– Save up your gold! Do NOT refresh! Unless you’re in a big hurry, try to build your team around what shows up. Gain as much interest as you can.
– But don’t be too afraid of buying champions. If you sell the champions, it will refund you the full amount unless they’re combined to 2-star champions. Try to use gold down to 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 (or 9, 19, 29, 39, 49 if you expect to win) at the start of a round.
– If a champion does not show up for long, forget about it and move on to another champion that can help your team.
– BM your opponents as much as you can with Emotes and actions on your Little Legend.
– Know when to win and when to lose. Intentionally losing before Carousel rounds could be good to build the teams you want or to grab items of your desire.