Imperial Shapeshifters Build
This build has the quickest draw in the west and relies on Tristana coming online early. You’ll have the pirate synergy to help fuel your economy and upgrades. Sejuani, Cho’Gath, Leona, and Braum are more than enough protection for your backline of gunslingers to melt almost any composition.
Don’t spend gold leveling or rerolling and instead focus on getting to 50 gold. Once you get to 50g, hunt down rank 3 Tristana while staying above 50g. You can abuse Pyke in the early to mid game to fulfill the pirate bonus until you find Miss Fortune. Once you hit level 7, look for the final 4 cost units needed for the late game. Lucian can be used as your fourth gunslinger until you get MF.
- -You will have to use a lot of transition units in this comp as Braum alone doesn’t make sense early, and a lot of the units are 4+ cost.
- Pyke is a great early game unit with a Spear of Shojin and can bring your pirate buff online.
- Lucian is a great gunslinger to tide you over until Miss Fortune.
- -On-hit items like Sword Breaker and Hush are very good with the gunslinger passive on Lucian/Miss Fortune.
- -Graves is great with Red Buff but feel free to drop him for Lucian in the late game if you don’t want/need the pirate buff.
Ideal items for carries:
- -Tristana (carry #1): Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Titanic Hydra, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer is good against assassins.