Ranked Mode (Patch 9.14)
With patch 9.14, ranked mode will be introduced to Teamfight Tactics. Players will finally have the chance to prove their skill by climbing through ranks. Here’s the breakdown of how the system will work.
- -There are 9 rank tiers, going all the way from Iron IV to Challenger.
- -There are no promotion series in TFT. Once you reach 100 League Points, you are promoted.
- -Placing 1st to 4th will result in gaining League Points, while placing 5th-8th will result in losing them. First place winners gain a lot of League Points.
- -It is easier to move up and down and the ladder since there are no promotion series and less demotion protections.
- -There are restrictions in place to prevent full party lobbies. You can queue together with up to 5 friends if you are all Gold or lower. If anyone is above Platinum, you can only queue up as 3.
- -The current plan is to start a new season of ranked TFT every few months, with big changes every time.