Tips For Buying the Best FIFA 20 Young Players
If you’re trying to sign some of FIFA 20’s best young players to your club in FIFA 20 Career Mode, there are some things you should know before going all in. Read the FIFA 20 tips below and you’ll stand a better chance of snapping up some great young talent.
- -Players with lower overall ratings are cheaper, and can be a great choice if they have a Potential Rating over 80 anyway. Unless you’re managing a top tier team, you won’t really need to be targeting the best of the best, so keep these cheaper players in mind.
- -Potential Ratings are not guarantees, and are directly related to how good your scouting is. Only by investing in better scouts can you make sure that your evaluations are accurate, and how you treat your players plays a huge part as well.
- -Big clubs will be very reluctant to sell high potential players, so weigh up whether or not is worth your time and money negotiating if the club is just going to turn you down anyway.
- -Transfer Negotiations are extremely important when signing a young player. Go overboard on goal-scoring bonuses and salary, and you’ll be able to tip the scales in your favor.
- -Consider putting your young players through regular training, it’ll help them reach their true potential.
- -Keep your Young Players on the bench at the very least. You can then bring them on late game and give them some experience without jeopardizing the outcome of a game.