PS4 – My steering wheel isn’t working – Issue Fix
If your steering wheel isn’t working in Tony Stewart’s Sprint Car Racing on the PlayStation®4, try these steps:
- Make sure your steering wheel is properly connected to your PlayStation®4, plugged into power, if necessary, and turned on.
- Press the PS button on your steering wheel. Select your user account from the screen that appears.
- Start Tony Stewart’s Sprint Car Racing.
- Press the X button on your steering wheel to advance past the title screen.
- You should now be able to use your steering wheel to control the game!