How to Earn Gold
Gold can be earned in several ways:
– You can do quests, ranked from easy to medium in villages and hard from Lords in Towns. They will all reward you certain amounts of gold plus XP, Resources or Peasants. Some Hard Quests will also reward you with hero units.
– You also earn gold from battles, depending on the size of the enemy army you will get a small amount of gold as loot.
– You can also earn gold by selling resources that you earned from quests or that you are producing in your villages.
– You can earn gold by selling prisoners that you have got from battles. Getting prisoners is higher when the enemy army is big. You can sell prisoners in bandit camps or return them to certain quests that require you to bring prisoners.
– You can earn gold by demanding tribute from Towns. If your army is big enough and a threat to the Town they will give you gold in order for you not to attack them, this will reduce relationship with the said faction.
– You can earn gold from taxes in Towns. You improve taxes by building a Market and a Treasury in your Town. Your heroes Authority Skill also influences the amount of Tax that you get from a Town.
– You can earn by also trading resources with factions that you have a trade agreement with.