All Gnome locations
Search the indicated locations to find all ten Gnomes:
1. Go to Papa B’s Pawn Shop in Tenderloin to find it on a shelf inside.
2. Go to the Tidis corporation shipping facility, north of the Palace of Fine Arts. This is a front for the Brava crime syndicate. The Gnome is near the front gate, inside a doghouse.
3. Go a block north of Embarcadero Center, and enter the alleyway across from the park. Look for a rainbow-colored awning on a bus stop to know if you are going the right way. Go over the fence and climb the ladder to find a vent. Use the RC Jumper to enter the vent. Use the Blume control box inside before going to the rooftop. The ventilation duct will now be unlocked. Enter it to find the Gnome.
4. Look for a gang controlled lot with a small mobile home near the San Francisco to Oakland freeway. There is wheelbarrow full of dark liquid nearby that contains the Gnome.
5. Go to the HAUM Data Center. The block next to it has a parking lot and a small brick building with a mural of a unicorn on it. Reach the roof of this building to find the Gnome.
6. Go to the top level of the east block of the Transbay Center. Activate the RC Jumper (requires the “Enhanced Spring” ability) off the shorter hedge to access the walled-off area. The Gnome is found inside.
7. Go to Stache and Vine, near the Mission-Dolores Hackerspace. Across the street is a grey building. Reach the rooftop of the building to find the Gnome near the hot tub.
8. Search for the garden west of the Painted Ladies in San Francisco. Enter from the corner of Doobie Donuts, and go inside the alleyway. The Gnome can be found up the first set of stairs.
9. Go to the west end of the park near the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Go to the rooftop of Taqueria to find the Gnome.
10. Go to the tunnel between Lake Merritt and the Coliseum in Oakland. Climb up the small dock inside and use the ladder to find the Gnome.