General Tips for leveling as a warrior
Here are some tips to progress quickly during your leveling as a warrior in Classic Wow.
– Ideally you should only be fighting mobs that are of equal level, or 1 – 2 levels below your level.
– Don’t overkill mobs with your abilities. Make sure you spend rage efficiently and pool it whenever possible.
– Keep your Food + First Aid up to date! Bloodrage + Bandage to stay in combat and heal.
– Have a Weapon Progression Plan!
– If you see a mage, ask for stacks of food +int and tip him! (your weapon skill will likely not be maxed)
– Keep a 1h + Shield on you always for shield bash interrupts.
– Skip the majority of Protection skills when training – take only what is necessary. Only train Rank 1 of Thunder Clap, Cleave, Overpower, Shield Bash, (damage increase / effect is negligible).