How to install and launch
If you are able to run World of Warcraft Classic on your current PC, which you should have no problem doing, you can begin the installation process. Before you do so, make sure that you currently have an active World of Warcraft account. While WoW Classic does not require any additional payment, you do need to have an active account to play this version of the game.
If you have activated a World of Warcraft account, here are the steps you need to take to start the installation process:
- -Open the Battle.net app on your desktop and click on the World of Warcraft tab on the left-hand side of the menu.
- -Right above the “Play” button, you will find a “Version” drop-down menu. Click this and select “World of Warcraft Classic.”
- -If you have multiple World of Warcraft accounts, there will be an “Account” drop-down menu as well. Click this, then select which account you would like to use.
- -Click the install button.
- -The “Play” button will show when the installation is complete. Click this button to begin World of Warcraft Classic.