How to Face Scan – Take & Upload Your Photo
While 2K Games has used this technology for a few years now, players may have a little trouble getting their faces just right in WWE 2K20. There is no perfect formula to get the face scan done correctly, but if you follow these steps you may get your mug on your virtual wrestler just right.
- HOW TO TAKE AND UPLOAD IMAGES INTO WWE 2K20
You can take a photo of your face either by, well, using your phone (at this point, we all know how to take selfies). However, here are a few things to keep in mind when taking a photo so it works in WWE 2K20.
- Use good lighting: Illuminate your face as much as possible without washing it out
- Use a clean background: To make the process easier, stand against a white background, like a wall
- Keep shadows out: Shadows make it harder for WWE 2K19 to recognize all of your facial features
- Capture your face and shoulders only: There’s no need for a full body shot
- Don’t smile or wear glasses, hats, etc: Since tech is a fickle beast, smiling or wearing items like glasses or hats will throw things off
After you’ve uploaded your photo, you need to upload it to your game by following these steps:
- Upload your picture in Face Photo tab
- In the main menu, choose Community Creations
- Choose your image from the Incoming tab
This procedure will save your photo in the game, which can now be applied to the character of your choice.