Zeus’ Battlegrounds – Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks
- -Make sure your Demigod is armored in a fight.
- -Drink an elixir of rejuvenation before an expected fight so that you are constantly gaining health during your fight.
- -Always have a ranged weapon handy, even if it’s just in your inventory. It’s helpful for scouting!
- -Keep an eye on your inventory – arrows come in stacks of five and it’s easy to fill your bag with them.
- -If you see an epic piece of gear, pick it up and place it in your inventory – even if you already have that slot filled with an epic. This prevents your enemies from obtaining that valued weapon and using it against you.
- -If you hear a loud crash or see a beam of gold light in the distance, that’s a God Chest sent down by Zeus. This chest contains extremely powerful items that can increase your chances in battle. Beware – there is a 10 second cast time that may allow enemies to ambush you.